Among others, there are three crucial factors for successful development:
- The appropriate combination of skills and knowledge
- Good cooperation in the team
- A robust overview about the process
Systems Engineering helps us to meet the challenges of these factors. Specialists in their fields work in every area at freshcells, and we are thinking interdisciplinary. That helps us to focus on the goal, even in difficult and complex project stages.
Among the technologies we use, are worth mentioning the following:
Symfony is a leading open-source PHP framework. with Symfony it's possible to provide high-end, complex web applications at an affordable price. Less development and less overhead: ideal amenities for clients with a limited budget who desire superior digital engineering solutions. Updating an existing system is quite easy, because you can add plug-in components as well as whole modules to an existing Symfony template.
- Easy maintenance, constant improvements (thanks to its open-source nature) and scalable applications make Symfony a high flexible and economic tool.
- Clear designs, readable code and excellent debugging tools make this PHP framework extremely effective.
- Front-end developers and clients themselves can access the architecture, if needed
This are the reasons why we often use Symfony within our website engineering projects.
Components instruct ReactJS what needs to be rendered. ReactJS only updates such components when the environment dictates. Server-side rendering is also a possibility and pre-implementation testing is simple with the help of third-party tools such as Jest. ReactJS makes it simple to read the code of installed components. Thanks to the ability to visualize how components are embedded into each other, a website's functionality is further enhanced.
React Native works in the very same way as the traditional ReactJS architecture. Applications built with React Native are indistinguishable from those which base on standard code such as Java or Objective-C. Applications use the same UI components like standard iOS and Android apps. React Native is an excellent option for building dedicated smartphone applications.